Monday 9 September 2013

Hello, I am Keelan Fitzsimons.

I am studying computer game design because I have a strong passion for gaming and I would like to go into the proffesion of designing computer games in the future. I would also like to further develop my skills in 2D design, 3D design and coding along with finding out the basics of how games work and being able to create a simple game.

Recently I have been playing 'Saints row 4', this game is interactive and enjoyable with plenty of side quests and activities to earn rewards such as super powers and other things. The game is about the leader of the saints becoming the president of the untied states and alains taking over the world and having to escape from the simulation to take back the world. I like the future style of the game and how you can gun down anything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment